The process of relocating your office to somewhere new can be challenging unless a good deal of effort goes into planning the operation. It is important to break down this process into manageable chunks and to be clear about what needs to be done and when it needs to be done. One of the great advantages of using Stokes Removals is that we can provide professional advice and assistance.
Things to Consider:
Here are just a few of the things that you should consider when moving office:
• It is best to begin planning your relocation as soon as possible. The main reason why this type of move becomes chaotic is that it has been a rush-job.
• Do an assessment of your old and new locations in order to discover what jobs will need to be done in order to complete the move.
• Create a list of all the tasks that will need to be carried out in order to complete the move. You should also add a date on which each task needs to be completed.
• Think carefully about how you are going to use the new office space. It will be a great help to create a plan – for example, where you intend to place furniture.
• You will want to make sure that none of your office furniture or equipment is going to be damaged during the move. When you choose a professional relocation firm, you can be sure that the proper safety precautions will be taken to protect your possessions.
• It might be a good idea to ask your team members to empty their desks and take responsibility for moving this content.
• Make sure that you use the right packing containers to keep items like computers safe.
• One of the most difficult tasks during your office relocation can be dealing with drawers full of files – now can be a good time to recycle any documents that are no longer required.
• It is usually best to do your office relocation on the weekend, as this can be less inconvenient to clients or employees.
If you are planning to move office in the Leicestershire area, you will be making a good choice by choosing Stokes Removals. We have over fifty years’ experience with this type of work, and we have relocation services to suit every budget. Call us today to find out more.